Complimentary Learning Workshop
Become a Certified Home Care Fellow
The not-for-profit National Readmission Prevention Collaborative will host a free online workshop previewing the brand new Certified Home Care Fellow (CHCF) to update post acute providers including nursing home administrators, home health Directors, assisted living, home health professionals, hospice and palliative care providers and non-medical home care owners and teams on critical updates and legislative changes impacting home based care – including various insurers now paying for non-medical homecare.
It is recommended that healthcare executives, case managers, social workers and utilization review directors also participate to stay current on critical issues impacting hospitals, nursing homes and home based providers. This new certification was created based on demand from home based providers seeking to stand-apart from the various competition including non-licensed caregivers or fly-by-night agencies.
Key topics covered include:
- Why certification is necessary
- Increased referrals as a result of having the Certification Seal
- Best practice case studies and resources to prevent avoidable admissions
- New low cost resources being used to to reduce readmissions without disrupting operational flow
- Why patients and families will be seeking caregivers who are certified
Hosted by Dr. Josh Luke, award-winning hospital CEO and founder of the not-for-profit National Readmission Prevention Collaborative.