Complimentary Learning Workshop
BPCI Advanced & Bundled Payments: Critical Updates Your Team Needs to Know
The not-for-profit National Bundled Payment Collaborative will host a free online workshop to update healthcare executives, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, conveners, utilization review managers and post acute providers on critical updates and legislative changes to bundled payment programs — including BPCI Advanced and September 2019’s new CMS rule requiring hospitals to share quality data on nursing homes, home health and other post acute providers.
Its about time they allowed hospitals to do this, but the requirements are specific so pay attention! I know hospital discharge planners are grateful!
It is recommended that post acute providers including nursing home administrators, home health, assisted living and non-medical home care owners and teams participate to stay current on critical issues impacting hospitals.
Key topics covered include:
- The must-know specifics on CMS’s new rule requiring hospitals share post acute provider quality data with patients
- How post acute providers should prepare and grow referrals as a result of the new CMS rule
- What hospital case managers and social workers need to know to meet the requirement
- The latest data and trends illustrating a “home-first” mentality on discharge
- Is “SNF Avoidance” (SNF = nursing home) a real thing or just a talking point?
- Learn the percentage of CJR patients going directly home
- Best practice case studies and resources to reduce spending
Hosted by Dr. Josh Luke, award-winning hospital CEO and founder of the not-for-profit National Bundled Payment Collaborative.