Complimentary Learning Workshop
The new Certified Care Transitions Fellow (CCTF) Program Preview
The not-for-profit National Readmission Prevention Collaborative will host a free online workshop to preview the new Certified Care Transitions Fellow (CCTF) program. Once complete you can utilize the Certification seal and initials on your business cards, website, email signature and brochures.
Key topics covered include:
- Increase referrals by becoming the preferred post acute provider
- Why care transitions are such a critical element in patient centered care
- How the September 2019 new CMS discharge planning rule will impact providers
- New information on leading causes of avoidable readmissions
- New low cost resources being used to improve are transitions without disrupting operational flow
- Best practice case studies and resources to improve care transitions
This certification program is designed for healthcare executives, case managers, social workers, community health workers, home care franchise teams and utilization review directors on critical updates and legislative changes impacting care transitions. It is also recommended that post-acute providers including nursing home administrators, home health Directors, assisted living and non-medical home care owners and teams participate to stay current on critical issues impacting hospitals. CEU/CME and contact hours are available for those who enroll in the certification program.